© Copyright 2018,
Schäfer + Peters GmbH, Öhringen, Germany
§ 1 Information about the collection of personal data
(1) Here, we will provide information about the collection of personaldata when using our website. Personal data is all datathat relates to you as an individual, such as your name, address, e-mail addresses anduser behavior.
(2) The controller in acc. with Art. 4 Par. 7 of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is Schäfer + Peters GmbH, Zeilbaumweg 32, 74613 Öhringen, Germany, e-mail: email@example.com - see our Legal Notice. Our data protection officer can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org or our mailing address by adding the phrase “Dataprotection officer”.
(3) If you contact us by e-mail or using a contact form,we save the data you have shared (your e-mail address, where applicable your name and your phone number) in order to reply to your inquiry(legal basis is Art. 6(1)(1)(f) GDPR and, if your inquiry concerns the conclusion of a contract, also Art. 6(1)(1)(b) GDPR). Data that is accrued in this context is deletedonce storage is no longer necessary or, if there are legal retention requirements, the processing of this data islimited.
(4) If we rely on commissionedservice providers for individual functions of our web services or would like to use your data for advertising purposes,we provide you with detailed information below about those respectiveprocesses. We also list the defined criteria forstorage periods.
§ 2 Your rights
(1) You can exert the following rights against us with regard to relevant personal data:
(2) You also have the right to raise a complaint to the data protection supervisory authority about our processing of your personal data.
§ 3 Collection of personal data upon visiting our website
(1) When using the website for purely informational purposes, i.e. if youdo not register or otherwise share information with us, wecollect only the personal data which your browser transmits to ourserver. If you want to view our website, we collect thefollowing data, which we need for technical purposes in order for you to view ourwebsite and in order to ensure stability and security(legal basis: Art. 6(1)(1)(f) GDPR):
(2) In addition to the previously listed data, cookies are also stored to your computer when using our website. Cookies are small text files that are saved on your hard drive and assigned to the browser you are using which are used by the party setting the cookie (in this case, us) to collect certain information. Cookies cannot run any programs or transmit viruses to your computer. They are used to make our Internet services as a whole more user friendly and more effective.
a) This website uses the following types of cookies, the scope and function of which are explained below:
b) Transient cookies are deleted automatically once you close the browser. In particular, these include session cookies. Session cookies store what is known as a session ID, which is used to assign different requests from your browser to a common session. This makes it possible for your computer to be recognized when you return to our website. Session cookies are deleted once you log out or close the browser.
c) Persistent cookies are deleted automatically after a specified period, which may differ depending on the cookie. You can delete these cookies in the security settings of your browser at any time.
d) As you like, you can configure your browser settings and, for example, decline the acceptance of third-party cookies or all cookies. Note that you may not be able to use all functions of the website.
f) The Flash cookies used are collected by your Flash plug-in instead of your browser. We also use HTML5 storage objects, which are stored on your end device. These objects save the necessary data, regardless of the browser you are using, and have no automatic expiration date. If you wish to prevent the processing of Flash cookies, you have to install a corresponding add-on, such as “Better Privacy” for Mozilla Firefox or the Adobe Flash Killer cookie for Google Chrome. You can prevent the use of HTML5 storage objects by switching to the private mode in your browser. In addition, we recommend regularly deleting your cookies and browser history manually.
(4) Use of Google Analytics
a) This website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service from Google Inc. (“Google”). Google Analytics uses what are known as “cookies,” text files that are saved on your computer and which enable an analysis of your use of the website. As a rule, the information generated by the cookie about your use of the website is transmitted to a Google server in the US and stored there. In the case that IP anonymization is activated on this website, however, your IP address is shortened by Google beforehand in a member state of the European Union or in another contracting state of the Agreement of the European Economic Area. The full IP address is transmitted to a Google server in the US and shortened there only in exceptional cases. Google uses this information to evaluate your use of the website on behalf of the operator of this website in order to compile reports about website activity and perform other services related to the website and Internet use for the website operator.
b) The IP address transmitted by your browser as part of Google Analytics is not combined with other Google data.
c) You can prevent cookies from being stored by using a corresponding browser software setting; however, we would like to point out that in such a case, you may not be able to use all website functions in their full scope. Furthermore, you can prevent the collection of all data generated by the cookie and relating to your use of the website (including your IP address) at Google as well as the processing of this data by Google by downloading and installing the browser add-on available at the following link.
d) This website uses Google Analytics with the extension “_anonymizeIp()”. This means that IP addresses are further processed in shortened form, ruling out the possibility of personal reference. If a personal reference can be drawn from the data collected about you, this is immediately excluded and the personal data is promptly deleted.
e) We use Google Analytics to analyze the use of our website and improve it regularly. We can use the statistics acquired to improve our online services and provide a more interesting product for you, the user. In the exceptional cases in which personal data is transmitted to the US, Google is subject to the EU-US Privacy Shield. The legal basis for the use of Google Analytics is Art. 6(1)(1)(f) GDPR.
g) This website also uses Google Analytics for analysis of user traffic across devices, which is carried out using a user ID. You can deactivate cross-device analysis of your use in your customer account under “My data,” “Personal data”.
§ 4 Other functions and services of our website
(1) In addition to purely informational use of our website, we offer various services that you can use if you are interested. To do so, you generally have to enter additional personal data that we will use to perform the respective service, which is subject to the same data processing rules listed above.
(2) In some instances, we use external service providers to process your data. These service providers have been carefully selected and commissioned by us, are limited by our instructions and are audited regularly.
(3) Furthermore, we can transfer your personal data to third parties if a promotion, sweepstakes, conclusion of a contract or similar services are offered by us in conjunction with partners. You will receive more detailed information about this when entering your personal data or below in the description of the our offer.
(4) If our service providers or partners are headquartered in a country outside of the European Economic Area (EEA), we will inform you about the impact this may have in the description of the offer.
§ 5 Objection or revocation regarding the processing of your data
(1) If you have consented to the processing of your data, you can revoke this consent at any time. This revocation affects the permissibility of processing your personal data after you have communicated this to us.
(2) If the processing of your personal data is based on a weighing of interests, you can submit an objection to this processing. In particular, this is the case if processing is not necessary for the fulfillment of a contract with you, which is presented by us for the specific case in a subsequent description of the functions. When asserting such an objection, we request an explanation of the reasons why we should not continue processing your personal data in the manner we had been doing. Once you have presented a justified objection, we will review the situation and either cease or adjust the data processing, or present compelling or mandatory justification for continuing the processing.
(3) You can naturally object to the processing of your personal data for the purposes of advertising and data analysis at any time. You can inform us of your advertising objection at the following contact data: Schäfer + Peters GmbH, Zeilbaumweg 32, 74613 Öhringen, Germany,Phone: +49 7941 6094 – 140, Fax: +49 7941 6094 – 8140, E-mail: email@example.com.